Major Ingredients and Benefits
- White Tea Leaf Extract* – White tea is a lightly oxidized tea. Studies have shown that white tea has an anti-inflammatory effect on skin and can strengthen and protect the skin matrix. Its rejuvenating impact sets it apart from other tea-based skincare agents. White tea can provide partial protection from UV damage caused by the sun.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice* – Aloe Barbadensis’ nourishing properties promote minor wound, burn and rash healing & is an excellent moisturiser & emollient.
- Walnut Shell & Bamboo Powder – Special blend of finely crushed nutshells and bamboo powder. Gently exfoliate dry dead skin cells on the body.
- Shea Butter* – Shea Butter accelerates cell renewal and repairs the hydrolipidic film that retains optimal moisture levels and gives the skin its strength. Shea Butter leaves the skin supple, hydrated and protected.
- Coconut Oil* – Coconut oil is closest in structure to your skin’s own natural oils. This makes it a fantastic topical beauty treatment for skin hair and nails. It’s also antifungal, antibacterial and antimicrobial which makes it great for healing wounds, burns, bruises and scars
- Witch Hazel – Naturally astringent, antiseptic & cooling – excellent cleanser, tonic & toner for the skin.
- Allantoin – Anti-inflammatory, healing, calming & nourishing properties help stimulate growth of healthy skin cells.
- Vitamin E (fr. Soybean Oil) – Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) Protects skin cells from environmental damage. Considered an anti-oxidant superhero.
- Sweet Orange Peel Oil – Improves oily skin – while helping prevent capillary fragility.
- Lemon Myrtle Oil – Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties help cleanse and protect the skin.
Fine Bamboo Stem powder
Walnut Shell Powder
Creamy base that rinses easily
Invigorating Citrus aroma
Rejuvenates tired, dull-looking skin
Improves and smoothes out skin shaving surface
Gives your skin a fresher, cleaner, healthier and youthful glow
Helps prevent ingrown hairs and blackheads
Lemon Myrtle & Sweet Orange
Suitable for all skin types
Apply to face either in shower or over basin.
With wet hands work in circular motions to gently exfoliate the skin.
Rinse excess scrub off.
For best results scrub once or twice weekly to exfoliate dead skin cells.
Exfoliating helps to revitalise and smooth skin texture and makes shaving easier.
Regular use helps prevent ingrown hairs.
Regular use helps improve problem skin such as blackheads and clogged pores.
Can be mixed with Face & Body Cleanser to save time cleansing and exfoliating at the same time.
- Shave Oil
- Shave Gel/Crème (Optional)
- After Shave Balm
- Face Moisturiser