Major Ingredients and Benefits
- White Tea Leaf Extract* – White tea is a lightly oxidized tea. Studies have shown that white tea has an anti-inflammatory effect on skin and can strengthen and protect the skin matrix. Its rejuvenating impact sets it apart from other tea-based skincare agents. White tea can provide partial protection from UV damage caused by the sun.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice* – Aloe Babadensis’s nourishing properties promote minor wound, burn and rash healing & is an excellent moisturiser & emollient.
- Sage Extract – Strong astringent and healing properties.
- Birch Leaf Extract – Birch Leaf Extract is known for its purifying and detoxifying effects.
- Argan Kernel Oil* – Argan oil is pressed from the nut of the fruit of the Argan Tree, which is only found in Morocco. Argan oil is a great product to calm frizzy ends, add moisture to dry hair as well as add a little shine.
- Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract – Saw palmetto extract has been suggested as a potential treatment for male pattern baldness as it may assist in promoting hair growth.
- Evening Primrose Oil* – Helps restore moisture and lipid balance to dry skin conditions. High in GLA, evidence indicates that Evening Primrose Oil is useful in treating eczema, psoriasis and dry skin.
- Coconut Oil* – Close in structure to our skin’s natural oil. This makes it an excellent topical treatment for skin, hair and nails. Also antifungal, antibacterial and antimicrobial, great for healing wounds, burns, bruises and scars.
- Quandong Seed Extract – High in Vitamin C it’s excellent for treating sore, itchy, dry skin and controlling skin irritations & inflammation.
- Patchouli Oil – Tones, tightens and smoothes rough, dry & cracked skin – masculine aroma.
- Rosemary Extract – Purifying, cleansing and antiseptic properties. Rosemary is easily absorbed, & contains anti-oxidant compounds as a free radical scavenger used for anti-aging. In addition Rosemary Oils soothe & condition hair, skin and scalp.
- Nettle Extract – Nettle is a hardy perennial with a long history of use. The name “nettle” is derived from the Anglo Saxon word noedl, which means “needle”. It’s used as a herbal tonic with good nutritional and anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Zinc – Anti-irritant and antioxidant, helps to reduce free radical damage and maintain healthy skin.
- D-Panthenol – Binds water in the outer skin layer. Penetrates the skin and the top layer of follicles and hair. Creates a protective film and makes hair soft and easy to handle.
Recommended for men with a pre-disposition to hair loss.
Unique plant extracts treat both scalp and hair conditions.
Nutrient rich tonic combining ingredients that may help minimise hair loss in men.
Nourishes hair with hair strengthening minerals, ancient herbs and protein.
Helps minimize hair loss.
Helps stimulate hair growth by supplying natural extracts & proven hair nutrients to hair follicle.
Potent tonic to help increase scalp circulation.
Strengthening minerals, ancient herbs & proteins improve overall quality & reduce possibility of hair becoming weak, breaking & falling out.
Suitable for fine/thinning hair.
Apply liberally to freshly shampooed/rinsed hair and massage into hair.
It can also be mixed with treatment creams as an added booster. I.e.: Hair Food mixed with Scalp Treatment.