Major Ingredients and Benefits
- White Tea Leaf Extract* – White tea is a lightly oxidized tea. Studies have shown that white tea has an anti-inflammatory effect on skin and can strengthen and protect the skin matrix. Its rejuvenating impact sets it apart from other tea-based skincare agents. White tea can provide partial protection from UV damage caused by the sun.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice* – Aloe Barbadensis’s nourishing properties promote minor wound, burn and rash healing & is an excellent moisturiser & emollient.
- Coconut Oil* – Close in structure to our skin’s natural oil. This makes it an excellent topical treatment for skin, hair and nails. Also antifungal, antibacterial and antimicrobial, great for healing wounds, burns, bruises and scars.
- Tea Tree Oil* – Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial – masculine fragrance, this essential oil has excellent healing properties & reduces inflammation.
- Allantoin – Anti-inflammatory, healing, calming & nourishing properties help stimulate growth of healthy skin cells.
- Menthol – Natural cooling astringent for the skin, scalp and body.
Perfect as anti fungal preventative
Helps cool and soothe tired, hot feet
Softens and soothes cracked skin and eliminates foot odor caused by bacteria
Leaves feet feeling cleaner and more hygienic
Heals small cuts and abrasions
Anti-fungal and Anti-bacterial
Tea Tree & Menthol
Suitable for all skin types
Wash and dry feet thoroughly (especially between toes) apply soothing gel to the feet and in between toes.
Perfect as part of pedicure treatment
Great as a deodorizer for smelly feet
Can be massaged into tired feet and calves – instantly feels like walking on air!