Major Ingredients and Benefits
- White Tea Leaf Extract* – White tea is a lightly oxidized tea. Studies have shown that white tea has an anti-inflammatory effect on skin and can strengthen and protect the skin matrix. Its rejuvenating impact sets it apart from other tea-based skincare agents. White tea can provide partial protection from UV damage caused by the sun.
- Kaolin – Rich in minerals, when used in a masque, helps draws out toxins like a magnet.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice* – Unique nourishing properties promote minor wound, burn and rash healing & is an excellent moisturiser & emollient.
- Coconut Oil* – Coconut oil is closest in structure to your skin’s own natural oils. This makes it a fantastic topical beauty treatment for skin hair and nails. It’s also antifungal, antibacterial and antimicrobial which makes it great for healing wounds, burns, bruises and scars
- Allantoin – Anti-inflammatory, healing, calming & nourishing properties help stimulate growth of healthy skin cells.
Easily applied, dries quickly and washes off easily with warm water
A 200 million year old natural anti-bacterial Clay Mud containing over 35 active minerals
Eliminates toxins and promotes hydration resulting in cleaner, softer, smoother-looking skin.
Active minerals helps stimulate the skin.
Helps acne and reduces oily skin conditions
Improves blemishes and problem skin
Excellent for problem skin including back acne.
Natural Clay & Coconut
Excellent for problem skin such as acne yet suitable for all skin types.
Apply to face or body (anywhere blemishes appear)
Spread a smooth layer and allow to dry for approx 15-20mins then rinse off.
Spot application (nose, chin, tzone)
Excellent for Back & Chest acne
Mud is active when wet, areas can be sprayed to recharge the mud or soak it off in a mineral bath.
Dry powder can be added to hot bath as a skin-softening soak.