Major Ingredients and Benefits
- White Tea Leaf Extract* – White tea is a lightly oxidized tea. Studies have shown that white tea has an anti-inflammatory effect on skin and can strengthen and protect the skin matrix. Its rejuvenating impact sets it apart from other tea-based skincare agents. White tea can provide partial protection from UV damage caused by the sun.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice* – Aloe Barbadensis’ nourishing properties promote minor wound, burn and rash healing & is an excellent moisturiser & emollient.
- Shea Butter* – Shea Butter accelerates cell renewal and repairs the hydrolipidic film that retains optimal moisture levels and gives the skin its strength. Shea Butter leaves the skin supple, hydrated and protected.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – Derived from natural proteins, Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide 8) is best described as a peptide. When applied to the skin, Argireline relaxes facial tension leading to the reduction in facial lines and wrinkles with regular use. This produces an “instant face lift“ effect similar to that of Botox.
- Coconut Oil* – Coconut oil is ideal for repairing damaged lips, it is an effective moisturiser suitable for all types of skin. It is a safer alternative to mineral oil for preventing dryness and flaking of skin. It also delays wrinkles, and sagging of skin.
- Squalane – Naturally occurring in our own bodies, it is among the most common lipids produced by human skin cells, making up approximately 10 percent of our sebum. On the skin’s surface it acts as a barrier, both protecting the skin from moisture loss and providing a shield for the body from environmental toxins.
- Vitamin E (fr.soybean Oil) – Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) Protects skin cells from environmental damage. Considered an anti-oxidant superhero.
- Wild Rosella Flower Extract – Moisturising and refreshing. It provides a tightening effect without stripping the skin of its natural oils
- Kakadu Plum Fruit Extract – Kakadu Plum contains powerful antioxidants preventing premature aging caused by free radicals. It contains the highest natural occurring vitamin C in the world and is included in stabilised serum form to act as a powerful anti-oxidant protector for the skin.
- Cypress Oil* – Anti-bacterial properties help relieve sore, sunburnt, itchy, irritated and/or flaky skin whilst cleansing and conditioning the skin and/or hair.
Contains skin healing plant extracts
Penetrates skin immediately
Instantly nourishes and hydrates dry, tried looking skin without looking greasy
Smoothes skin’s texture, improving dry, sun damaged skin and minimises fine lines around eyes and forehead.
Skin instantly and visibly responds to the hydration.
Vitaman Special Blend containing Kakadu Plum & Cypress Oil
Suitable for all skin types – including problem skin.
Apply daily to the face and neck area.
Normal to Dry skin use twice daily
Oily skin use Skin Protector for day and Face Moisturiser for the evening.
More concentrated than other moisturisers especially for men’s skin which tends to be more dehydrated.
It will smooth skin texture improving dry sun damaged skin & minimise fine lines around eyes & forehead
Can also be used on other parts of the body.