Major Ingredients and Benefits
- White Tea Leaf Extract* – White tea is a lightly oxidized tea. Studies have shown that white tea has an anti-inflammatory effect on skin and can strengthen and protect the skin matrix. Its rejuvenating impact sets it apart from other tea-based skincare agents. White tea can provide partial protection from UV damage caused by the sun.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice* – Aloe Babadensis’s nourishing properties promote minor wound, burn and rash healing & is an excellent moisturiser & emollient.
- Witch Hazel Water – Naturally astringent, antiseptic & cooling – excellent cleanser, tonic & toner for the skin.
- Sea Salt – Naturally harvested sea salt is made of sodium chloride a soluble mineral that crystallizes in small transparent cubes. This ingredient helps to draw toxins from the skin and exfoliate.
- Sweet Orange Peel Oil* – Improves oily skin – while helping prevent capillary fragility.
- Lemon Myrtle Oil – Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties help cleanse and protect the skin.
- Citrus Fruits – Helps to gently exfoliate dry surface skin cells.
- D-Panthenol – Binds water in the outer skin layer. Penetrates the skin and the top layer of follicles and hair. Creates a protective film and makes hair soft and easy to handle.
Natural fresh, zingy, citrus aroma
Natural anti-bacterial plant extracts help prevent any skin infections
No harsh chemical cleansing agents that dry out the skin
Fresh, zingy, citrus aromas awaken your senses invigorating your skin, along with removing grime, debris and excess oil.
Helps soften stubble and prepare face for a smooth shave.
Leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturised.
Citrus – Lemon Myrtle & Sweet Orange
Suitable for all skin types.
Use in the shower to wash face and/or body or as a face wash over the basin to prepare the face for shaving.
An excellent pre-shave skin softener. Use in the shower or over basin prior to commencing the shave.
Helps lift the hair up off the skin, ready to shave.
Daily use flushes out dirt & grime reducing chance of blackheads developing